QUERIA with a hint of lavender
Healthy and energizing acorn drink
QUERIA with a hint of lavender
As you know from the movie, Leśna Duszka QUERIA gave us recipes for acorn drinks, which she got from the collection of oaks in an old clearing. All ingredients are organic (certified EU “green leaf”).
Specially processed acorns with the addition of oriental spices: cinnamon, cardamon, ginger and cloves + white mulberry fruit.
We called it classic.
It is characterized by strong antioxidant properties – it has a very high content of polyphenols and flavonoids. Natural carbohydrates give you energy. High values of magnesium, potassium, calcium and iron qualify the QUERIA drink to the category of dietary supplements. And – last but not least – it has a lot of fiber, which contributes to reducing appetite, thus helping to maintain a shapely figure.
The sediment at the bottom of the bottle is natural. Shake well before consumption 😊
Values of lavender
calms and calms down, helps to fall asleep, accelerates digestion, reduces indigestion and constipation, and relieves flatulence.
We had to make sure that oak recipes could be used to make ready-made drinks. Therefore, as part of the Lower Silesian Innovation Grant, we carried out in-depth R&D (Research and Development) works on the properties of acorns. In the Department of Modern Material Techniques at the Faculty of Chemistry, Wrocław University of Technology, they were made by a team led by prof. Katarzyna Chojnacka.
“The drinks contain macronutrients – potassium – in a concentration of 270-1100 mg/L. Potassium is especially recommended as the prevention of cardiovascular diseases and for people who perform cardio exercises. The concentration of calcium is 60-190 mg/L and magnesium 24-130 mg/L. The drinks also contain micronutrients: Fe, Mn, B, Cu. The purity should be marked in terms of the content of toxic elements (cadmium, lead, mercury, arsenic). Drinks are also an important source of polyphenols (> 100 mg/L) and flavonoids (> 3.4 mg/L). Polyphenols have an anti-cancer effect and a protective effect against cardiovascular diseases. Flavonoids have an anti-inflammatory, diuretic effect, and strengthen blood vessels.
The Queria drinks received as part of the order are an example of special-purpose food. Functional food, thanks to the content of bioactive ingredients, has a beneficial effect on the physiological and metabolic functions of the body. An example of the effect may be, for example, strengthening the immune system, preventing deficiencies (e.g. micronutrients), lowering cholesterol levels, supporting the microflora of the digestive system. Functional food should be part of the daily diet and not have the characteristics of a pharmaceutical. The received drinks are a product of natural origin, containing bioactive ingredients (minerals – calcium, magnesium, potassium), polyphenols (comparable concentration as in green tea (75-125mg / 100ml) or red wine (100-250mg / 100ml)), which have clinically proven beneficial health effect.
Source: Report. Development of the “QUERIA drink” with the method of preparation based on acorn extract, which will be the basis for beverages with specific health-promoting properties highly desired by consumers: energy + care for a slim figure + additional functional properties.
The natural extract of white mulberry fruit contained in the beverages has antioxidant, anti-atherosclerotic and anti-cancer properties, supports slimming, reduces body fat and reduces fat absorption.
White mulberry fruit
Organic white mulberry fruit is dried in the sun, the temperature must not exceed 40 °. This allows all active ingredients to be preserved. Mulberry fruits, like other berries, provide many polyphenolic compounds and antioxidants, which help prevent aging-related diseases and cancer. Dried mulberry fruit contains up to 20 times more minerals than fresh fruit: high doses of iron, riboflavin, vitamin K, potassium, phosphorus and calcium. Dried mulberry fruit is also a rich source of vitamin C and fiber.
- White mulberry fruit is a natural antibiotic. They are antibacterial, able to prevent and help fight viruses and seasonal infections. They support building our natural immunity.
- A wide range of active compounds and volatile acids give white mulberry fruit anti-inflammatory properties;
- Research on white mulberry fruit has shown that it helps lower total cholesterol while increasing HDL, the “good” fraction, thereby reducing the risk of atherosclerosis, heart attack, stroke and coronary heart disease.
- In case of chronic fatigue or lack of energy, drinking a drink with the addition of white mulberry helps to increase the level of physical and mental energy.
- There are no contraindications for consuming a drink with the addition of white mulberry during pregnancy and breastfeeding. They provide valuable ingredients that support the mother’s body and aid in the development of the fetus. These include, among others, folic acid, i.e. vitamin B9, supporting the development of the nervous system in a child. White mulberry fruit is also a rich source of fiber that can minimize the effects of constipation, a common problem that occurs in pregnant women. In addition, white mulberry fruit provides antioxidants and minerals such as magnesium and potassium. If you are not sure whether a drink with white mulberry is appropriate for you, it is best to consult it with your doctor.
- White mulberry is effective in reducing sugar absorption. And this means that it greatly contributes to the maintenance of the figure and supports weight loss. The presence of fiber ensures a feeling of satiety, which drastically reduces the desire to snack between meals. The sweetness contained in the mulberry fruit makes the drink based on it a much healthier alternative to sweet treats and drinks forbidden during the diet.